Dropzone is divided into the following top-level section. Each have a slew of additional features and link. You really need to visit each of them and click around
* Home - You can always get back to the front by clicking on the home tag or on the Dropzone.com logo.
* Forums - With more than 1.2 million posts it's hands-down the most comprehensive skydiving discussion forums on the internet.
* Safety - The Safety & Training section include safety articles and a fatality database to learn from
* Dropzones - A dropzone (DZ) database of places to jump all over the world with reviews written by skydivers
* Gear - A gear database with reviews submitted by our members. Also a stolen gear database and an archive of gear documents.
* Classifieds - The busiest free skydiving classified ad service anywhere
* Photos - Featured galleries by the best skydiving photographers in the world and thousands of user-submitted skydiving images
* News - News articles related to skydiving
* Calendar - An events calendar of upcoming events everywhere in the world of skydiving
I have been interested in trying skydiving for about a year and a half and have been reading this site so I thought I would share.