Imagine the opportunity to develop something, present it in front of all of your peers, have thousands of people hear about it, plus win money and cool prizes.
* Present the winning app at the New York Tech Meetup in front of many of your peers
* You will get posted about on www.engadget.com
* If its really good you will get to pitch it to our VCs
* $2500 cold hard cash
* A Peek for life
* Travel & accomodation to New York
For second place you'll win a Peek + 1 year of service.
Exact details can be found in the detailed terms & conditions and rules of the competition here
The Rules In A Nutshell
* The contest officially opens Feb 18th, 2009.
* Registration is open until March 15th.
* The contest closes on March 31st (the application must be submitted by then).
* We will make announcements the second week of April.
* Anybody can join who does not work for Xtify or Peek or is a judge of this competition.
Read here for complete rules and terms and conditions.
How To Get Started?
* In order to register you have to join the contest forums
* Create a thread in there and tell us what you are building
* You will probably need a Peek. You can buy one here
* Make sure you have the latest software, 1.08 on your Peek. See geekypeek.com for details.
* Download the xtify APIs and documentation here
* Find somewhere to run your app (amazon.com/aws, 1and1, dreamhost, etc).
Tom & Nick check this out... getpeek.com and xtify.com this might be something you use... Looks cool... and yes I do own a peek...