As they are attempting to screw with our freedom of speech, lets take a molment to single out the people and organizations behind Blackboard.
* Matthew Serbin Pittinsky, Chairman
* Michael L. Chasen, CEO & Director
* Stephen Hoffman, President & COO
* Peter Repetti, CFO
* Andrew H. Rosen, Esq, EVP, Corporate Development & General Counsel, General Manager, International
* Ken Krushel, EVP, Business Development
* Todd Gibby, General Manager, Course & Portal Solutions
* Jim Hermens, General Manager, Commerce & Access Solutions
* Susan Katz, Senior Vice President, Sales
Board of Directors:
* Doug Alexander, Internet Capital Group
* Robert E. Grady, The Carlyle Group
* Dr. Arthur Levine, Teachers College, Columbia University
* Roger Novak, Novak Biddle
* William L. Jacobs, The New Power Company
* Mark L. Walsh, VerticalNet Inc.
* AOL Time Warner Inc.
* Dell Computer
* Harcourt College Publishers
* Houghton Mifflin
* Pearson Education
* Sun Microsystems
* Thomson Learning
Anyone have any background info on any of their senior management or board that may be of interest? What other companies share board members with Blackboard, etc..